Terms and conditions
- The member of AKIA is bound to the full terms and conditions of the programme, that may vary from time to time.
- By applying for your account, AKIA does not use or disclose your personal information
- AKIA may cancel, withdraw or alter the programmes, including these terms and conditions at any time at our discretion. AKIA reserves the right to alter the reward rate at any time.
- Your AKIA points is not transferable and can only be used by the person whose name corresponds with the member profile. A member may terminate his or her membership at any time by giving notice in writing. All accrued points are automatically forfeited on termination.
- AKIA reserves the right to notify law enforcement agencies and to pursue any remedies that may be available in the case of improper use or fraudulent activity in relation to these loyalty programmes or any other systems.
- The standard rate of point's collection is 1 point for every 1 dollar spent on eligible retail items.
- The minimum number of points that you can start to use is 1000 points. We may set or change the minimum number required from time to time without prior notice.
- Once a point is redeemed, it cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged because you have changed your mind.
- If the item you have ordered using points is defective or damaged, it may be replaced, or in some cases a refund offered. If a refund is provided we will credit the relevant number of points and payment amount back to the accounts they came from.
- AKIA reserves the right to exclude some promotions/products from accumulating AKIA points. We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for point's collection and redemption in online without notice.
- If you return a product for refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your account for that product.
- If you make a purchase online, you must log into your AKIA account prior to placing the order. Points cannot be retrospectively allocated once a purchase is complete.
- Any discrepancies in points balance or rewards must be reported to AKIA promptly. Otherwise the points balance and rewards issued will be deemed to be correct and binding on the member. AKIA's decision on any such dispute is final and binding.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, AKIA will not be liable for any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the AKIA points programme, including but not limited to, where arising out of: (a) any technical difficulties, network failures, virus or equipment malfunction (whether or not under our control); (b) any points that are not properly recorded against a member’s account; and (c) participation in, or termination of, AKIA points programme.